Friday, July 17, 2015

Zane's Room
I dont have any before pictures of this room because the renters were home and in here packing when we came for our inspection and were taking pictures. I love his crib being orange and I am realizing now I don't have his awesome cardboard light fixture that I found at Ikea pictured. It is some sort of longer octagon and its orange and awesome!
We had some leftover beadboard from the bathroom and I felt like zanes room needing an art statement of some kind above his bed so with some scrapbook paper I had on hand and his initial from his previous room I put this up.



Master Bedroom:
Before:
 And After:
Paint and new carpet and a ceiling fan were the only things that were done to this room.

The top of the dresser still needs something up there but haven't figured out what yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment