Friday, July 17, 2015

Guest Room:
Before:
The renters were getting ready to move so this room was full of boxes.

After:
We removed the shelving unit and painted the panelled walls a light mint color (Jade by Behr) with the rest of the walls white (white truffle by Behr).




 My mom so graciously gave me her old sewing cabinet that she had bought 20 years ago! I have been begging for this for forever but didn't have a home for this. My mom was ready to get rid of it, as she hasn't done a whole lot of sewing, and as soon as we closed on this house my mom brought it up! We unfortunately broke the bottom door off of it on accident and havent repaired it yet but I painted it in Anne Sloan Chalk Paint and LOVE the bright green! This room also doubles as our guest room when we have my parents come and stay, its not fancy but an air mattress is easily rolled out and it does the job okay:)

No comments:

Post a Comment